PS Business enterprise Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares shut right now at .8% down below its 52 7 days large of $188.76, giving the organization a market place cap of $5B. The stock is at the moment up 2.9% yr-to-day, up 28.8% about the past 12 months, and up 69.2% above the previous 5 several years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Ordinary rose 2.%, and the S&P 500 rose 3.1%.
Buying and selling Action
- Trading volume this 7 days was 17.5% lessen than the 20-day typical.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall sector stands at ..
- The Relative Energy Index (RSI) on the stock was concerning 30 and 70.
- MACD, a development-next momentum indicator, signifies a downward pattern.
- The inventory shut down below its Bollinger band, indicating it could be oversold.
Market place Comparative Performance
- The firm’s share rate is the very same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-calendar year foundation, and lags it on a 5-12 months basis
- The company’s share cost is the identical as the Dow Jones Industrial Typical , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and beats it on a 5-yr foundation
- The business share selling price is the identical as the performance of its peers in the Financials field sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 yr basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock selling price efficiency calendar year-to-date lags the peer average by -30.5%
- The company’s stock selling price general performance over the previous 12 months beats the peer ordinary by -366.7%
- The firm’s selling price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share cost to its earnings for every share, is -1632.8% better than the average peer.
The views and thoughts expressed herein are the sights and views of the writer and do not essentially replicate those people of Nasdaq, Inc.