Eric Brown is a serial entrepreneur and highly experienced urban housing developer. In 2000, he started out his corporation, Urbane Apartments, which has produced around 16,000 current market-fee apartments nationwide. He is identified as a vanguard in the loved ones housing industry because of to his social media advertising and marketing approaches. He not long ago branched out to go in a new course with Urbane Farm, a purveyor of 100 exclusive sizzling sauce makes, fish sauces, salsas, and so on. Eric introduced his new e book, Second Act Entrepreneur, to enable business people with their company start off-ups.
These days, Eric joins me to share his 2nd act entrepreneur journey and what inspired him to generate his ebook. He reveals some of the early lessons he figured out in company and why he moved from a extensive career in property to his new product undertaking. He reveals the pros of remaining a 55+ entrepreneur and some things to bear in head when deciding upon this path. Eric also information how he is marketing and advertising his new small business and the cyclical business enterprise developments he has noticed more than the decades.
“There’s a difference concerning carrying out what you’re carrying out and currently being passionate about a thing.” – Eric Brown
Pay attention to the podcast underneath:
This 7 days on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What inspired Eric to generate his ebook
- 1 of the most essential classes Eric acquired from his to start with company
- Why Eric decided to switch from a 30-yr assets business career to his new enterprise
- The strengths of getting a 55+ entrepreneur and the factors you will need to consider about
- What Eric hopes to train people today with his new e-book
- How Eric is advertising and promoting his new enterprise
- The cyclical trends Eric has discovered in his long vocation in business
Join with Eric Brown:
Get Far more!
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favourite system so you in no way pass up an episode!